How Can We Help You?
Contact Maryco For A Free Cleaning Quote!
I want better rapport with my janitorial service
Are We Worth Your Time, Consideration, And Money?
You Decide: Our Top 9 Accommodating Services...
- Our goal less than one hour.
2. Periodically Contact You To Make Sure Things Are Going Well:
- Let’s have a relaxed sit down 4 times a year to focus on the bad and the good.
- Communication is all there is, it builds trust and loyalty. Without it, you will fire us!
3. Documenting Your Complaints:
- Ever wonder what’s done with your complaints when you express them?
- You (contact your salesperson)They( contact the supervisor)
- He (places the complaint on the janitors permanent to do list)
- Janitor (corrects the complaint) usually immediately or less than a week, depending on the complexity.
4. Are We Thrilled When You Call? Do You Feel You Are Important To Us?
- Answer; yes to both: good, great, all is well.
- Answer; no to both: we’re letting you down; that’s unacceptable.
5. Vital Supplies: Toilet Paper, Hand Soap, Paper Towels, Trash Bags:
- Should we inform you when you’re low or should we let you figure it out on your own?
- I don’t know, let’s ask the person in the restroom when you’re completely out. Ouch! Wrong answer.
6. Is Something Broken Or Not Working? Did We Break Something?
- You can’t be in all places at all times. We can be your eyes.
- Is it worth losing your trust by hiding mistakes? We don’t believe so. Trust is really all we have.
7. Do We Act As An Industry Expert And Advisor, Or Just A Commercial Cleaning Service?
- Sometimes you need more than a cleaner.
- We have to be someone you can trust enough to ask for help.
8. Security Issues:
- Did someone leave the front door unsecure?
- Was the alarm not set when we arrived?
- Did someone try to break in the facility last night and the police were called?
- From minor to major, it’s our job to help you do your job.
9. Background Checks/Commercial Insurance:
- Do we care enough to do our best to protect you?
- These things aren’t a 100% guarantee, but they help comfort levels.
What We Clean...
Consistent Office Cleaning Today And Every Day!
The Levels Of Service:
Cleans Anywhere And Everywhere:
- High dust vents, light fixtures, pictures, door frames etc.
- Low dust window ledges, shelves, bookcases, file cabinets etc.
- Dust chairs, desks, tables, counters and general furniture
- Dust Venetian blinds, chair bases and table legs
- Empty all trash and dispose of, replace soiled liners, spot clean cans
- Clean ashtrays and sand urns if any
- Clean and disinfect desks, counter tops and tables
- Spot clean walls, partitions, file cabinets, door jambs etc.
- Sanitize drinking fountains, door handles, sinks & other contact areas
- Dust mop and damp mop hard surface and resilient floors
- Vacuum carpets and mats and arrange chairs
- Vacuum stairs, sanitize hand rails and mop spills
- Clean entrance door glass
- Spot clean partitions and interior door glass
- Clean elevators if any
- Vacuum under desks
- Clean and dust all copiers, work machines, printers & copiers
- Clean up to 2 Microwaves (more than 2 extra charge)
- Clean and Sanitize Rest Rooms
- Empty all receptacles and replace liners as required
- Clean, disinfect and polish sinks, counter tops and mirrors
- Clean, disinfect and polish fixtures, faucets, rails and dispensers
- Clean and disinfect toilets and urinals
- Spot clean all tile walls and partitions with disinfectant cleaner
- Refill, clean and disinfect paper goods and soap dispensers
- Sweep and damp mop floors with disinfectant
- Clean showers with disinfectant cleaner
- Dusting high & low
Cleans All Common Areas:
- Trash removal
- Restrooms cleaned & Sanitized
- Cleaning Breakrooms
- Entryways cleaned
- Conference rooms cleaned
- Vacuum high traffic areas
The Bare Minimum:
- This service is trash removal
- Restrooms are sanitized & paper products refilled-(paper towels etc)
- Break area cleaned
- The facility is spot checked for any cleaning problems
Special Cleaning Services: For Janitorial Services In Indianapolis
1. Initial Office Cleaning Service:
- This is done the first time we clean your office.
- It’s more involved than the other janitorial service programs
- This service includes cleaning vertical surfaces as well as everything contained in the Elite Service.
- Many clients want this initial cleaning service program on a yearly basis to complement their regular janitorial service schedule.
2. Spring Office Cleaning Service:
- This is basically the same as the Initial Cleaning Service except it’s used as a compliment to the normal weekly cleaning.
- This service can be done once or twice a year and is not as timely as the Initial Cleaning Service.
For A More In-Depth Explanation Of Our Systems And Procedures Please Click Here For Our FAQ’s Page.
What Others Are Saying...
A Maryco Testimonial
R. E. Dimond
“I highly recommend Maryco Cleaning Service. They do a very nice job cleaning and are quick to respond to any problems. Their staff is courteous, professional and timely. We have been using them for many, many years now, and their quality and effort have remained consistent throughout those years.”
~Laura Kelley-Chief Operating Officer-R.E. Dimond & Associates