JANITORIAL SERVICES IN INDIANAPOLIS
MARYCO FAQ’S PAGE
CONSISTENT OFFICE CLEANING TODAY AND EVERY DAY
Office Managers: Unchaining You From The Hiring And Firing Rut Forever
Why can’t you just give me a price over the phone?
- The short answer is:
- No two buildings in the world are the same size, and shape with the same features.
- It would be unfair to you for us to guess a price over the phone.
Can’t you just give me a ball park figure?
- The problem with ball park figures, they’re never close.
- And we don’t want to irritate you if our actual quote is very different from the ball park figure. (been there; done that!)
Why are your estimates a bit more than most?
- Because, to give you what you want and need, requires superior customer service performance. In reality nothing else will do.
- Ask yourself, what you really want in a cleaning service?
- As just mentioned, we aren’t going to be perfect by any means.
- But we promise to give you consistent cleaning every day.
- As well as accessible and responsive customer service.
The Cleaning – Consistent Today And Every Day!
Does Maryco clean in the daytime?
- No, in our experience, cleaning during the day is a lot less productive and more time consuming.
- This means more labor time.
- Also, Important to mention, the office won’t be as clean because of limited accessibility.
- Cleaning in the daytime isn’t cost effective for our company.
- Unless you need a day porter (someone to maintain restroom supplies, and clean up spills, and police major areas)
Does Maryco clean windows or carpet?
- Sorry, but no.
- In our years in business, we’ve found it’s hard to focus on more than one profession and perform remarkable at that profession.
- We center all efforts on one profession; cleaning your office.
- But, as a compromise we keep trusted window and carpet cleaning vendors on our preferred list.
- What does this mean?
- We will arrange them to contact you and come out for an estimate at no charge to you.
- We only provide this service for our clients.
- We understand how hard it is to find adequate services without strong recommendations from someone that’s trusted
Do you clean on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- As part of your regular cleaning schedule, no we don’t.
- We clean on the weekends for the following exceptions:
- When we clean your office for the first time (Initial Cleaning) this cleaning is done on Saturdays.
- The Initial Cleaning takes many hours to finish, and isn’t feasible to complete during a normal cleaning night.
- As an emergency service for you.
- There may be times during the year where you need extra cleanings.
- This may cost more, but we will try our best to accommodate you.
How soon can you start?
- This depends on a few criteria:
- Your needs:
- Usually, we can start the very next Saturday (after the signing of the agreement) with the Initial Cleaning.
- If it’s a holiday weekend, the Initial Cleaning will move to the next Saturday.
- If there is no room in the schedule, the Initial Cleaning will move to the next available Saturday.
About Our Janitors
Can your janitors speak English?
- Yes, even though we hire all nationalities, all of our employees must be able to communicate in English.
Are we going to have the same janitor every night?
- Yes and no.
- You will retain the same janitor in your office every night unless:
- The janitor goes on vacation or has earned time off.
- The janitor is ill and can’t report to duty.
- The janitor no longer is a fit for your office, due to many complaints from you or the janitor can’t handle the work load.
- The janitor resigns.
- The janitor is released.
- The whole point , you won’t need to worry. Maryco has only missed one night of cleaning in 12 years. And that was due to a snow and ice storm in the city.
Does Maryco perform background checks on employees?
- Of course, before a new janitor is left in your office by themselves a background check is completed.
Are your janitors subcontractors?
- No, all janitors are Maryco employees
Security Of Your Office
- When we begin a relationship with you, we will require two keys:
- One is given to the janitor cleaning your office.
- The second key is given to the supervisor responsible for the janitor cleaning your office.
Why does Maryco need two keys?
- We need two keys for:
- Quality control. The supervisor needs a key to inspect your facility. This can only be done once the janitor has completed his cleaning for the evening.
- If the janitor is ill or has earned time off. The supervisor will need to clean your office.
- If for some reason, one of the keys stops working, a backup key is available.
- This prevents us contacting you at 3am in the morning for access to your office.
- You’ll thank us in the morning.
How will I know the building is secure?
- You will know, just as you know when your employees leave and secure the office every evening; trust.
- This is why we suggest each of us try our best to build a quality relationship.
- Over the years so many janitorial services are treated as step children and not as honorary members of your company, so this is how they act.
- This hampers trust, comradery and loyalty on both sides.
- Business means so much more than money. Great relationships; that’s business; just as in any other facet of our lives.
- We have been securing buildings since 2005. We have systems in place that insure alarm setting and secured doors.
What Others Are Saying...
A Maryco Testimonial
"Having had a working relationship with Maryco for the last ten years, we have experienced a good working balance as to what we expect from a cleaning company. They have met all of our needs and when a problem may have occurred they have resolved it in a timely manner.
It has been a great value and we have enjoyed the smaller family owned company. Also we have been notified when a problem occurs with the building in the late evening and needed a quick response (water leak, electrical, etc.,). In the past, this has been helpful since I can’t be there 24/7. This extra service has been a great aid to our facility."
London Witte Group