"Teach us to give and not count the cost."
~Saint Ignatius de Loyola
Defending Your Business From Bad Info, Bad Cleaners, Bad Plans...
During this uncertain time, it's important to understand all we can, concerning getting our businesses back to a normal comfortable (and beyond).
If you're reading this, it's probably safe to say, you're a leader of sorts in your business. Getting information that's not full of fear mongering, or that's not helpful to you putting a solid plan in your business, is important.
Moreover, you're in a much more unique situation then the general public. You're responsible for people in your business. And that responsibility alone demands you get information, vendors, and tools, in place that help you with your responsibility, not hurt you.
If you looking for "janitorial services near me" this series of articles will help you learn what to look for in a commercial cleaning service in Indianapolis.
Again, this series of articles will focus on five areas:
- Covid-19 Myths (the subject of this article)
- Why Your Office Cleaners Are Important As Your First Line Of Defense
- Simple Disinfecting Methods: So You Have Some Idea What The Process Should Look Like
- Your Mission: Simple But Vital
- Your Office Cleaners: How To Choose Them And What To Look For
Or, if you don't want to wait for the entire series of articles to come out, you can simply download the cheatsheet "Defend Your Business: 17 Things You Must Know About Covid-19" by clicking the button below!
Time is a wasting...So, Let's Get Started!
Covid-19 Myth Busters
No Fear Mongering Here
I. Myth: The Covid-19 Name Has No Real Meaning
- Fact: CoV stands for CoronaVirus. "D" stands for disease. "19" is the number in the family of viruses.
II. Myth: Covid-19 Can Stay Alive On Surfaces For 2-3 Hours At Most
- Fact: The length of time coronavirus stays live depends on the surface
- A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, states...
- The virus that causes covid-19 is detectable in the air for up to three hours.
- But remember, the flu virus stays in the air for over an hour.
- Covid-19 can last Up to 24 hours on cardboard, and 2-3 days on plastic and stainless steel.
- This may sound bad, but after this amount of time the amount of live virus is next to nil!
- At the writing of this report, it's come out...
- That there is a very small chance of someone getting sick from any surface.
- Also, there are no documented cases of anyone becoming infected from surfaces such as food, mail, etc.
- The best way to protect yourself as with any virus (corona, flu, or cold)...
- Don't touch your face before washing your hands.
- Also, in your business continue to clean and disinfect surfaces periodically.
- And refrain from touching high contact surfaces in public places.
Are You A Professional Services Firm...
Looking For Commercial Cleaning Services Near Me?
If so, then click the page link below that best describes you...
- I'm an Accounting Firm researching cleaning services near me
- I'm a Consulting Firm researching cleaning services near me
- I'm an Engineering Firm researching cleaning services near me
- I'm a Law Firm researching cleaning services near me
- I'm a Marketing Agency researching cleaning services near me
- I'm a Building Owner researching cleaning services near me
- I'm a Facilities Manager researching cleaning services near me
- I'm an Other Type Office Space researching cleaning services near me
III. Myth: Don't Share Washing Machines with the Covid-19 Infected
- Fact: It's safe to use a washing machine that's been used to clean an infected person's clothes.
- The CDC only advises you use regular detergent...
- And dry them in the hottest temperature the clothing label allows.
- If you like, for added safety...
- Wear disposable gloves, and wash hands after wearing the gloves.
- keep the dirty clothes away from you.
- Disinfect the clothing hamper with EPA approved disinfectant.
IV. Myth: You Can Contract Covid-19 From A Piece Of Mail
- Fact: The World Health Organization dispelled this myth.
- Saying, "The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low...
- And the risk of catching the virus that causes covid-19 from a package that has been moved...
- Traveled and exposed to different conditions and temperatures is also low."
- Basically, common sense, the virus can't survive the journey!
V. Myth: I Can Get Infected From A Cashier Who Rang Up My Food
- Fact: Even with no gloves, there is no evidence of food packaging being associated with infection.
- The CDC has established this fact.
- But as usual, wash the food before cooking.
- Wash your hands before and after handling the food once home.
- For added safety, you can wash the outside of the package with disinfectant...
- And scrub food with a food scrub brush.
- Honestly, weren't you basically doing this before covid-19?
I truly hope that I was able to help you with this article.
I know, the information in it helped me.
I've tried to arm you with a little information to assist you in getting on with your prime mission, running or helping run your business.
Again, if you're seeking "cleaning services near me" in Indianapolis, this article should really help you choose wisely.
Next, if you don't want to wait for the rest of the articles to publish, click on the button to download the free cheatsheet, "Defend Your Business: 17 Things You Must Know About Covid-19"
In our next article in the series we will speak on. "Why your office cleaners are important as your first line of defense?".
Please share this article with your other office mates.
Lastly, if you would like to speak to Maryco, you can click almost any purple button on this page and it will take you to our contact page.
Thank you for your interest,
Mary K. Jacobs
Maryco Cleaning Service Inc.
Maryco Cleaning Service...
Consistent Cleaning Today And Every Day!
(About) Mary Kathleen Jacobs
A WOMAN AFTER YOUR OWN HEART: THE BACKSTORY
“Can you expect to go to heaven for nothing? Did not our savior track the whole way to it with his tears and blood? And yet you stop at every little pain.”
-St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
The year 2005: What do you do when you’re married with five children, and your husband goes down hard with an injured Achilles tendon? In addition, he can’t work for a year. In effect, causing total bankruptcy for your family on the financial side as well as the emotional side?
If your name is Mary Kathleen Jacobs, you get off your butt; make some flyers; buy some vinegar and paper towels. Furthermore, you commandeer a mop and a vacuum cleaner. All the while, you call each of your friends, and appeal, if they know anyone needing their house cleaned. Bam! Now, that’s what a real old school woman does.
She doesn’t abandon her husband at a time of destitution and low self-worth. She rises up, and holds on, until he’s able to get back in the game. There aren’t many who rock like that these days! This Indianapolis cleaning service company started in 2005. And, you would think that any business bursting with a foundation like this, has to be something special.
We’re Not Trying To Be The Best; Just The Best For You!
This statement is short simple and true. We serve at your pleasure. But, don’t take our word. Instead, decide for yourself and check out the list below.
The list is divided into two sections:
YOUR URGENT NEEDS
• Replace your current janitorial service provider now! That’s what we do. This is the reason for your visit. You’re having problems and need an alternative now.
• You want consistent cleaning now! At its core, consistency is what we believe you want. You want your facility in order today and every day ; no excuses.
• What’s your stress? What’s your problem? What’s your pain? Let’s build a relationship that means something. So that together; we can cut the junk!
YOUR COMPELLING DESIRES
• You want to lower or eliminate, complaints from coworkers, clients and the big boss! This point is huge, because as they blabber, stuff rolls downhill. Every day, there’s something new. It gets old quick, doesn’t it?
• When a problem happens, you want: cooperation; communication; and total elimination. No excuses!
• And the big daddy of them all: You want to never; ever; slave through the thankless process of hiring another janitorial service company as long; as you; shall live! And on this we are compelled to agree.
• Ok, all this for the low (low price of …) Contact Commercial Cleaning Indianapolis Now To Find Out!
Are We Speaking Your Language?
If what we’re saying is connecting with you, then we’re honored. Listen, this is our proposition. Relax; take your time; let what you’ve read soak in. We’re here; we’re patient. We aren’t going anywhere.
We know sometimes building rapport takes time. So, let’s just stay in touch. As you ponder our relationship, let us occasionally send you some information? In effect, adding to your search for a new office cleaning service. This information will be valuable to you now, and in the future, even if in the end, you choose not to develop a relationship with us.
Either way, try to remember Maryco Cleaning Service is the janitorial service that will always strive to have your best interests at heart. Nuff Said!